Modern and state of the art web server architecture in line with the current industry recommendations for designing efficient real-time network systems.
- Attaches up to 32 FireFly terminals with or without biometrics.
- Features the FamilyCircle invention that links up to 300 FireFly controller operating as a single synchronised system within a TCP/IP network.
- Links to multiple user server systems over TCP/IP.
- Hosts an integral browser accessible web server that allows real-time access to data and for the production of real time reports.
- Is a web data source to Excel. Worksheets and pivot tables are available for sophisticated reporting.
- Prints Time Cards.
- Features an integral job clocking and job costing module.
- Supports web time and job clocking.
- Protected against malicious data destruction through hacking or viruses.
- Delivers rugged 24/7 real-time performance independently and not relying on a user host system or PC.
- Apply user-defined parameter-driven processing rules to the transactions generated by FireFly.
- Pushes transactions to user servers for processing as and when available.
- Query user server systems for additional data and/or to obtain authority to proceed with real-time events, if required.
- Selective online modes to user hosts and/or local processing at each terminal creates the platform to support numerous types of user application design models.
- Online queries from terminals to user hosts are supported in all operating modes.
- Distributes and synchronizes changes made to tables by hosts i.e. SAP or the web to all peer web servers.
- Supports comprehensive user messaging.
- Designed to stop actions contravening the communication, health and safety requirements of the specific industry and mining sector.
- Supports individual access and time clock rosters for every table entry.
- Supports up to 44 000 table entries for Access, Time and Biometrics Management (model dependent).
- Updates data tables of peer web servers in real time to reflect the latest statuses.
- Buffers up to 65 000 transactions waiting for host retrieval.
- Supports user templates of various types of biometrics devices as integral elements of the internal Web Server data tables.
- Propagates biometric templates to biometrics devices for identification purposes.
- Records audits of all supervisor change activity, abnormal usage and access device malfunctions.
- Sequences and synchronises events and people movements within FireFly Controllers and all FamilyCircle connected peer FireFly Controllers.
- Monitors and reports in real-time on the operating environment, including external power and battery supplies.
- Pushes statuses and alarms to a status and alarm server.
- Low 140 mA power consumption. Requires 12VDC.
- Battery backup provides continuous operation over extended periods.
- On-board lithium battery protects and secures all data tables, including transactions, and maintains the time when external power is absent.
- Small footprint enables portable use.
- Easy to install and replace.
- No user programming is required.