The GC271 is an interface between the Alcoscan EBS010 Breathalyser and a turnstile.
An Alcohol scanner requires advanced logic to function correctly in a turnstile (Especially Quarter lock Turnstiles). The GC271 provides this logic.
It can interface to existing turnstile Logic boards, or it can be used as a replacement for most of the popular turnstile logic boards.
- Drives Tribune Qlock turnstile Directly without any additional Logic Boards or Power Supplies
- Drives any Bi-Directional Turnstile without any additional Logic Boards or Power Supplies
- Provides a 12V 2Amp output for 3rd Party Time and Attendance Equipment
- Indicates when the Quarter Lock Position is correctly sensed.
- Multiple Status Outputs and Inputs to and from 3rd Party T&A devices
- Pass-Fail and Qlock Position Outputs. Start Breathalyser Test and Cancel Inputs
- GC271 Turnstile Controller
- EBS010 Breathalyser
- Spare Calibrated EB010 Cartridge
- 12V and 24V Dual output Power Supply
- Mounting Plate
- EBS010 to GC271 3m Cable Harness