The FireFly ALP1 Device is an Alcohol Screening Breathalyser Device, enforcing ZERO ALCOHOL TOLERANCE at entrance points. The ALP1 is integrated into the FireFly Solution.
- Firefly integrated alcohol tester
- With a positive result it denies access and records the user’s access attempt. Results are fully traceable.
- Can operate standalone or matched with various FireFly Time and Access Terminals
- DMR Reporting on number of tests (Pass, Fail, Random Selection)
- Upon Alco Fail, person will be denied access at all entry points
- Option to test random and / or All personnel in High risk jobs
- Mounted with a weatherproof hood, protective cover and holster (picture above)
- Strong durable steel chord connects the ALP1 to the T&A device
- No security guard needs to be present, unattended testing can take place
- Powered by the FireFly T&A reader, no batteries or separate power supply required
- Tests resulting in a Fail can trigger guard notifications (sirens and/or lights) and email notifications to various T&A or HSE representatives, thus preventing any guard pay-offs
- Can be used in Passive (no mouth piece) Fast Mode for quick entry point screening or can be used in Active Normal Mode for digital & printed test results for use in disciplinary hearings and CCMA cases
- Calibration reminder
- Bi-Annual calibration of entire unit required
- Air Flow rate checking in case of low breath volume