- Strong aluminium housing provides protection from impact and vibration, as well as wear and tear.
- Full colour LCD screen that displays user instructions and results.
- Breathalyser cradle to return breathalyser handset when it is not in use.
- Breathalyser handset consists of rugged plastic breathalyser housing with ergonomic handle protecting the breathalyser
- Conduit access provides full protection of all power cables leaving or entering the SENTINEL-VA.
- Coiled cable allows for communication between the breathalyser handset and the main housing. Cable extends to approximately 10 meters (30 feet).
- Breath Diffuser directs breath flow away from the user and includes a tamper-resistant
- Tests are triggered automatically once the subject provides an adequate breath sample into the breath port.
|● Size||13″ (without cable)|
|31″ (with cable) x 8″ x 9″ (33 cm [79 cm] x 20 cm x 23 cm)|
|● Weight||6.35 Ibs (2.88 kg)|
|● Cable Length Coiled:||Approx. 3 ft (0.91 m) Extended: Approx. 30 ft (10 m)|
|● Main Housing||Aluminium|
|● Breathalyser Housing||Rugged plastic with ergonomic handle|
|● Sensor||Platinum Fuel Cell|
|● Sampling||Automatic Passive|
|● Display||Backlit Full Colour LCD|
|● Response Time||Immediate on negatives, under 10 seconds on positives|
|● Recovery Time||Immediate on negatives, under 20 seconds on positives|
|● Operating Temperature||32° – 130° F (0° – 55° C)|
|● Power||9-volt 3 amp wired or Plug-In AC Adapter|
|● Voltage Regulation||+/- 5% Maximum Ripple 1% Vp-p|
|● Communication||Double Relay Output|
|● Software Updates||USB|
|● Warranty||1 Year|