- Aluminum Housing: Strong aluminum housing provides protection from impact and vibration as well as wear and tear.
- LCD Screen: Full color screen that displays user instructions and results.
- Breathalyzer Cradle: Return Breathalyzer Handset to the cradle when it is not in use.
- Breathalyzer Handset: Consists of rugged plastic breathalyzer housing with ergonomic handle protecting the breathalyzer unit.
- Conduit Access: Provides full protection of all power cables leaving or entering the SENTINEL-VA.
- Coiled Cable: Allows for communication between the Breathalyzer Handset and the main Housing. Cable extends to approximately 10 meters (30 feet).
- Breath Diffuser: Directs breath flow away from the user and includes a tamper resistant screw.
- Breath Port: Tests are triggered automatically once the subject provides an adequate breath sample into the breath port.
- Size 13″ (without cable) 31″ (with cable) x 8″ x 9″ (33 cm [79 cm] x 20 cm x 23 cm)
- Weight 6.35 Ibs (2.88 kg)
- Cable Length Coiled: Approx. 3 ft (0.91 m) Extended: Approx. 30 ft (10 m)
- Main Housing Aluminum
- Breathalyzer Housing Rugged plastic with ergonomic handle
- Sensor Platinum Fuel Cell
- Sampling Automatic Passive
- Display Backlit Full Color LCD
- Response Time Immediate on negatives, under 10 seconds on positives
- Recovery Time Immediate on negatives, under 20 seconds on positives
- Operating Temperature 32° – 130° F (0° – 55° C)
- Power 9 volt 3 amp wired or Plug-In AC Adapter
- Voltage Regulation +/- 5% Maximum Ripple 1% Vp-p
- Communication Double Relay Output
- Software Updates USB
- Warranty 1 Year